Beer Available for Pickup
- Myrcenary$14.99Named for Myrcene, a component of essential oils in the hop flower, Myrcenary Double IPA is our tribute to those who revere the illustrious hop, and their unyielding exploit to craft hop-forward beers. Brewed with a blend of hops containing the highest levels of Myrcene, this double IPA prevails with a tropical fruit-like flavor, a pungent floral aroma, and a clean getaway.
- Odell IPA$10.99 – $21.99We took the traditional IPA, originally shipped from England to India in the 1700's, and made it bolder and more flavorful-American Style. We added new varieties of highly aromatic American hops to create a distinctive bitterness profile and an incredible hop character.
- Welsh Rabbit Cheese Plate$20.00Add a Welsh Rabbit cheese plate for two! We recommend pairing this with our Peach Stand Rambler, Treeshaker Mango IPA or Friek Cherry Raspberry Sour. Enjoy!
- Drumroll Hazy APA$10.99 – $18.49Drumroll is an unfiltered Hazy Pale Ale. A bold, juicy, citrus-inspired and tropically hop forward APA that looks and tastes like pineapple, orange, mango, and grapefruit.
- 90 Shilling$10.99 – $18.4990 Shilling is our smooth and complex flagship beer. A medium-bodied amber ale with a distinct burnished copper color and a deeply pleasant aroma.
- 5 Barrel Pale Ale$10.99Named for the 5 select hop additions diligently administered by our brewers throughout the process, we start with an infusion of fresh whole-flower hops in the Hop Back and Fermentor. Then we go four more rounds during the kettle boil, giving this refreshing pale ale a lively flavor and aroma that always keeps us coming back for more.
- Easy Street Wheat$10.99Light in color with refreshing citrus undertones, Easy Street is an unfiltered American-style wheat beer.
- Colorado Lager$10.99 – $17.99We built this recipe using American hops, Colorado water, and premium malted barley without the addition of any adjuncts. This crisp and clean lager was brewed in Colorado, for Colorado, and all the things that make it home.
- Barreled Treasure Imperial Stout$18.99A reward of hidden bliss awaits the intrepid explorer whose liquid journey brings them to Barreled Treasure. An imperial stout aged in both bourbon and rum barrels and awakened with a hefty dose of coffee, Barreled Treasure has a luscious, complex profile packed with aromas and flavors of rich espresso, blackstrap molasses and baker's chocolate. Your riches await!